REGULATIONS OF THE CALL
The Executive Committe of the Asociación de Historia Actual (AHA) anually convenes the Historical Research Award "Young Researchers", which aims to reward the work of young historians and encourage new research lines in the different fields of Contemporary History.
1. Open to researchers who not older than 35 years old. This will be certified by an ID document copy.
2. The researches must be original and be related to any aspecto of Contemporary History. They must not exceed 10.000 words, including notes and final bibliography. Graphics, tables and figures are allowed, but final text must not exceed 30 pages in the corresponding format (Times New Roman, 12, 1 space, 2’5 cm margins). Styles for references and bibliography are from the journal Historia Actual Online.
3. Papers that not fit the stated conditions will be automatically excluded.
4. Documents can be sent in spanish, english, french, portuguese or italian; other languages must be previously translated. The file will be named with the research title, with no mentions to the author/s.
5. Deadline for sending the documents is the 30 of may each year.
6. Works must be sent in word format (".doc") by filling the corresponding form.
7. The entries will be judged by a panel of five experts on Contemporary History chosen by the Executive Committe of the Asociación de Historia Actual.
8. The winner’s work will be published in the journal Historia ActualOnline(ISSN 1696-2060) and a certificate will be given.
9. One or two secondary awards may be conceded by the jury for recommended publication on the same journal.
10. Participation presumes the acceptation of all conditions displayed.